home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

7.19.2013

Life List Update #85 - accomplished



I haven't forgotten about my Life List
It's just that sometimes Life's To-Do lists get in the way...
I am pretty close to achieving some major ones on there though ;)

So here's a little update on #85 (an easy one)
Finally got around to getting to the Drive-in,
the girls had a blast with their cousins, eating junk, sitting outside, 
doing all the fun stuff you do at Drive-ins.  
I had no idea that watching the movie isn't even the half of it.  

As 1 am neared, we slowly started losing them and one by one they fell asleep
in cars, on the grass etc.  It was too sweet.  

(lighting was less than optimal)



Have you written down your 100 things yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens