home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

7.06.2013

River Picture - 2013



It's the 4th annual River Picture ; )

This post is always bittersweet for me.  
Although I love seeing how much my babies have grown and changed,
it is always a reminder of how fleeting this time is
and how in a year's time, the changes are so evident.
This year, I especially notice the drastic change in my oldest.
Not only is she taller than me (by a hair)
but she is starting to look more and more like a young lady.
I cannot begin to put into words how that feels.
I see changes in my littlest one too, losing her little baby face, standing a little taller.
And my middle baby, trying to figure out her own little style.
I love capturing this little memory for them (and me)
Like I say every year, I will do this picture as long as they let me,
and one they they will line my walls
and represent the best times of my life.





Have a great weekend!

hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens