home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

6.25.2011

Life List Update



Life List Update - # 45 -
Go fruit picking and make jars of jam with it

I must say, when I created this life list, I never realized how obsessive I am!
It has been so much fun to plan some of the things listed!
I hope to be able to cross off a few more this summer...





The fruit picking part was a blast...
We just made it to the farm before the strawberries were all gone!




Everyone was excited to make jam with our pickings!





Mommy didn't realize what a process it was...


But so totally worth it!


The jars have to set now for 24 hours...but we snuck a little out
this morning for breakfast...
seriously...the best strawberry jam I have ever had!!!
When is blueberry season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens