home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

8.14.2010

Weeks of Summer - Week 8

Another week coming to an end...
This week I noticed that the days are getting shorter and the trees are starting to turn just slightly. Although I love summer and I hate when its end is near, I kind of am looking forward to fall. Fall is full of traditions for us from apple picking to pumpkin patch and cornmazes, I am looking forward to it, but for now...lets enjoy what's left of summer...

This week

I caught this face... and want to remember it forever!



The madness that is also known as soccer season started... (big sign that summer's end is approaching)



Met AJ (and his awesome family), Had the best conversation with his parents about how quickly kids grow up. My favorite quote from his mom "he can't be a senior, he's 4!" Thanks for letting me capture this moment for you guys!




And one more of him, 'cause he's just too adorable...




Love these, want them in my backyard...





And what a way to end, but with a cute TuTu picture...




Looking forward to week 9...
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens