home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

8.21.2010

Summer Weeks - Week 9

And my favorite! Nothing beats sun, sand, surf and friends all around you! This week was what we all work so hard for, our one week "down the shore" and aside from one rainy day (which also was a blessing in disguise) it was filled with castle building, wave jumping and boogie boarding. The only downfall of a really great week away...the 3 1/2 drive home with a sobbing 8 year old who every now and then would just quietly whimper "but we just got here", Just like the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun!

These are the days that my family will remember forever...













I wish I could find the picture of me and her mom doing the same thing :)
















And then the perfect ending to the perfect week...



One more week to go, lots to do before school starts!
Enjoy your week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful week. your girls are gorgeous! thanks for visiting my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens