home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

8.01.2010

Weeks of Summer - Week 6

We are past the half way mark...Today is the 1st day of August and I am really starting to feel like summer is almost over.

I am determined to make this a memorable summer and decided that after a busy week (I mean really, really busy) that the laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping, gardening, grass cutting, really were not a priority this weekend. I think my kids literally spent their weekend in bathing suits, ate a lot of junk and snacks, and had a blast with their friends and cousins.

Little Miss lost her fear of the sprinkler...



And waited in anticipation everytime the water would get turned back on....



There were "handstands" and holding their breath under water contests...




Even Bruno (the world's largest oblivious dog) was having a good time...



There were canon balls in the baby pool...



And a very special lady had a birthday! Isn't she stunning?



And like icing on a cake, the weekend was topped off perfectly by my secret weakness...



Here's to lazy, relaxing summer weekends! Enjoy your week and just think, the next one is only 5 days away!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I love the first one, it's so fun! The girls look adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens