home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

8.29.2010

Summer Weeks - Week 10

Well, here we are...
I know I keep saying it, but I cannot believe how fast this summer went by.
I set out to make it a great summer for my girls
And thnaks to awesome family and friends we had a blast!
There were many sleepovers,
Nights out, trips, swimming, and overall tons of craziness
And as I tucked my oldest in bed tonight, she whispered,
"mommy, we really had the best summer"
I hope they remember it forever!
I know I will...

Back to school time means, new backpacks, pencils, crayons, lunch boxes and of course a brand new camera bag for mommy! I looked and looked and took my time to make this decision (I am usually quite impulsive) and decided on this gorgeous bag from JoTotes! I absolutley love it and feel like a rockstar when I use it!



Attended a 70's themed party (sans kids) which required some tie dying!



Edited some pics from a beach shoot...



Visited our sweet baby niece...



Met this gorgeous senior...



And said goodbye to summer 2010 at my favorite vineyard...



And just like that another year goes by...
Although it saddens me a little bit, I am starting to look forward to fall and all of its traditions...
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens