home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

8.31.2010

So excited!

So... I can cross one more thing off of my Life List...I am published!

In a partnership with Lehigh Valley Family Magazine , one local community-involved family will be featured every issue and receive a photoshoot with yours truly (not to mention, be the talk of their town!) This issue features Liza and her adorable son Damon. This publication can be found all over the Lehigh Valley at libraries, doctors' offices, and other organizations.

Did I mention I'm excited???

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Congratulations. That is one of my goals for the future : ). I saw your comment at Dita's about the workshop. So much fun. I went to the first one. Your pictures are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens