home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

7.11.2010

Weeks of Summer - Week 3

Yet another week has passed us by, the summer is flying by and I am desperately trying to make it a memorable one...

the week started with a trip to Polish Water Ice, once, only a treat when at the beach...now there's one down the street so we are there quite frequently...



This week, mommy's new camera arrived (woooohooooo) so naturally, we had to go location hunting...







A surprise trip to the Crayola Factory...



Love this picture of them!




A girls only picnic...




And some quality time with this little lady. Isn't she just Tu, Tu cute : )



Here's hoping summer slows down just a tad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens