home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

12.04.2010

Flying by...

I can barely believe what I am about to write
It seems like just yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time
The day my whole world changed
The day that I looked at life and the world in a completely different way
The day I learned that I would never again breathe without thinking of her
My curly haired little baby
has turned into an amazing young lady
My shy, inhibited "momma's girl"
is now an outgoing social butterfly
Her personality totally unique
Full of life

We are so proud of you monkey,
Happy 9th birthday
You make mommy and daddy so happy
May you always lead with that amazing heart of yours.
We love you to the moon and back!







1 comment:

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens