home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

9.08.2010

Bringing baby home...

Please join me in welcoming the newest addition to the Pix-Ology family...




















Do you remember that feeling? The nervousness of the unknown, the excitement of what is possible and what's to come...

Now, I am completely scared and overwhelmed by this. It's like learning a whole other language and thoughts cross my mind, like... "am I too old for this?" or "Did I wait too long" and then you really start to question yourself... "Will it be nice to me and will it be patient with me as I learn"

Then you realize, there's support out there, reach out and just ask for help. This is a huge responsibility and I am not alone...

"hello, thank you for calling Apple support, how can I help you?"
"Oh my goodness, I just brought this home and I don't even know what to do"
"How far have you gotten?"
"hmmmm, I brought it in from the car..."
"Did you take it out of the box?"
hmmmm, no, I thought I'd call you first"

So as you can imagine, I am still trying to get to know my new baby and all the little things I had to buy for it...

like this...

It's a magic trackpad, it's so cool and people who are cool use it, so I had to get it!



















and here it is, all proud and happy in its new home...





Welcome home iMac, welcome home!











A special thank you to my friends Heather and Danielle for convincing me over brunch to switch over to the darkside...I heart you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Do you like your track pad? I'm not sure if I would.... Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran onto your blog from Black and White Wednesday. I am glad I am not the only one who took a picture of my Mac box! I made the switch March and you will completely enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens