home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

5.17.2010

Easter Seals Eastern PA "Walk with Me"


I am so happy to share with you that I will be photographing The Easter Seals of Eastern PA "2010 Walk With Me" event. I cannot wait to meet these wonderful families and capture each one of these beautiful kid's personalities and stories. From the moment I came in contact with Marcia, one of the organizers of this event, I just knew I had to get involved. This event will be held on June 16th, 2010 at 5pm, at Lehigh Parkway in Allentown. Please consider registering a team for this walk or joining one. And for more information check out Easter Seal Eastern PA at http://esep.easterseals.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens