home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

9.08.2012

Wedding Venue Review - Monterre Vineyards, Orefiled, PA


If romantic, chic, intimate, and classy
 is what you dream of for your wedding, 
then this is the place for you!  
Monterre Vineyards is tucked away in the town of Orefield, 
its' banquet facility is rustic and full of charm.  
The decor has an old world feel and is rich in character.
The owners go above and beyond for each of their clients and it shows!!   





The tables are always adorned with fresh flowers 
and other natural elements  
The candlelit banquet room is welcoming 
and perfect for weddings... 






I absolutely look forward to each time I shoot a wedding there.
Not only do I know it will be a beautiful event, 
but I also trust that it will run smoothly.

You can find Monterre Vineyards on FB here




1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more! Monterre goes above and beyond anything you have ever imagined. Jan, Kevin, and Matt are absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did they make our special day perfect, they have become what we consider life-long friends!! Between Janet and Monterre (and of course my husband!!), I felt like the luckiest bride in the world!

    ReplyDelete

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens