home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

7.29.2012

Sneak Peek | Lauren & Justin's Northampton Country Club Wedding



What an amazing time we had celebrating Lauren & Justin
as they said their "I Do's"

Everything was perfect and every last detail was thought of...

Lauren's gown was absolutely stunning

And she made the loveliest bride....


I love the way he looked at her throughout the ceremony...









The always beautiful Northampton Country Club
was sparkling!



and with Mittman Entertainment as their DJ,
 No one could stay off the dance floor




 Congratulations Justin & Lauren, 
It was a real pleasure being a part of your day!



1 comment:

  1. Inkjet Cartridge
    Nice Photography here........Good to see your blog with Wedding photography.......

    ReplyDelete

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens