home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

11.04.2011

Gratefulness


“So much has been given to me, I have not time to ponder over that which has been denied.”

                                                                         - Helen Keller


I am so thankful for the wonderful clients I have met and continue to meet and work with.  Each time I get an email or note back after delivering their pictures to them, I am overwhelmed with gratefulness for their kindness and support.  Here's a few recent ones that made my heart happy....



"Hi Janet We loved the photos. They came out very nice. I especially loved the print you gave us of Allison. It was so beautiful that I teared up when I saw it! Can’t wait to have them framed.You’re the best. Have a good weekend."

"Hey Janet,
It's been quite some time since we've spoken. I've been reading your Pix-ology blog and just had to drop you a line briefly. I was moved to tears and wistfulness reading your blog (all of it). I admire your photography and the view you have of life. Your work is stunning. You reminded me to notice the small things in life because that is where the big moments are. Thank you for sharing your world with everyone! Anyone who reads your blog will be truly blessed. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Take care,"

"I'm still in utter awe at how totally awesome and beautiful they are! I meant to email you this weekend and forgot...sorry! I LOVE LOVE them!"




Here's to a weekend full of shooting!  I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens