home          about me          my photog website          my facebook fan page          contact

9.15.2011

Friends till the end


Do you remember your best friend growing up?
Is he or she still the one you call when you are sad, happy, mad...

These two have been friends since birth,
I mean it, 
they are almost exactly a year apart 
and inseparable!

They love each other and in the next second
are fighting like sisters.

We still get a good laugh over one of their fights when they were little
It was over an imaginary baby
and they literally were grabbing the imaginary baby
out of each others hands!

It's no wonder though these two are as close as they are...
I seem to recall their mommies taking a very similar picture 
ohhhh, about 25 years ago!


Hold on to your friends
hug them tight!


and then, she {snapped}

1 comment:

I heart Faces

The Maternal lens